Well, now it would only be appropriate that I start with a nice clean cut civil picture of everyone’s favorite comedian.
For two reasons. 1. So you can see what the before picture looks like. 2. Because of all the pics I’ve seen of this man, this might be of the few where he’s not pullin’ a face. H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S. Holly, hope you don’t mind me thieving these pics from your FB.
Yes, that’s my beautiful sister that you all love. Back row: Cannon and Jaedyn, front row: Ethan and Terin.
In contrast to Chuck Norris.
And ain’t nobody gonna take the house down like Elton John.
Unless of course the artist formally known as Prince upstages him in the same night.
And so what if some our other family members want in on the dress up fun. Oh Todd, gosh, the biceps are a dead give away.




4 comments:
Your family reunions must be a hoot!! Gotta tell ya, no one else's comes close!! :D
Hilarious. I love family.
Todd, I know how you feel. My biceps are always a dead giveaway too.
LOL - I think these pictures are hilarious! Hope you are doing well with everything..
Post a Comment