Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'VE HAD IT!!!!

ARGH!!! China has had blogger blocked for about a month now.

After weeks of waiting (y'all know this happened around the time of the Olympics too), Tim finally got a VPN to let us get around it.

The day he got it, I feverishly posted 4 of my... hmmm, let's say 45 posts in the 'waiting' phase. Delighted, everything uploaded just fine.

Then, on Sunday, Monday and Today, I try to upload pictures--- and I CAN'T UPLOAD!!!! SOOO stinkin' frustrated right now. I can write, but no pictures!!

What do I do? We have Windows Vista, so not all VPNs can work on our computer. Does anyone have any suggestions. I'm going out of my mind over here!

Throw me a bone.

4 comments:

Warren said...

It's supposed to ease up in a month or two, from what I understand. It has to do with various, *ahem* political events and whatnot. Like the Olympics, best thing I can suggest is to give it time and wait until it blows over a little.

Tami said...

Here's the best solution: Put your photos on your thumb drive, come over and use my laptop while we tán yī tán, hǎo ma?!

The Naylor Family said...

Why does it still amaze me that a country's government can have that kind of control! We are so blessed in the US to be able to say and do basically whatever we want. However, I think we could use some of the other blessing that living in China could bring to us and our families. Hang in there!

Annalisa said...

loves & hugs. it will be okay.