Saturday, March 14, 2009

Uncle Todd

Ever play scar night? While I have never broken a bone (knock on wood), I do have plenty-a battle wound from being the youngest in the family.

And from the below brother I have a tiny little scar on my ankle. My mom said it was from when I was really little. Todd put me in a basket of an old bike so he could take me with him somewhere (he's 10 years older than me). I guess my foot got cut on a metal wire from the basket.

What can I say? It's one of my favorite scars-- just the thought of a big brother wanting to tote a little sister around, cute, no?

So this guy has always been a kid magnet. And for the longest time valiantly reined as "the favorite uncle"... until he humbly declined the title.

So now he says: "Who's your favorite Uncle named Uncle Todd?"


But every kid loves a mobile jungle gym.


Uncle Todd balances the rowdiness with some learning games.


And loves to show his nieces and nephews how learning is just as fun. One of the older nephews lived with Uncle Todd. Todd set up challenges for him to increase his typing speed and other stretch goals.


He loves to stretch a growing mind.


And bring them to higher heights.


And to see things from a different angles.


And to Uncle Todd, nothing beats laughter of these little ones.


Documented above, the dude is really 41 going on 15. You've never met a 'funner' Uncle... who's name is Uncle Todd.

2 comments:

Warren said...

It's true... he was always one of my favorite uncles. But really, uncle Barry was my #1.

Tami said...

A mobile jungle gym...lol! That Uncle Todd is quite a guy! :)