Friday, February 20, 2009

Breakfast Crew

For about three minutes a year, I get the rare privilege of sleeping in. No, but really, nothing beats hearing the stampede of little feet running down the hall at lightening speed just to squeeze in between Tim and I early in the morning.

This time I was treated with the three boys making it downstairs with Tim to whip up Tim's infamous french toast (yes, he adds vanilla, good guy).
Hunter makes a great watcher.


Tim: 'What. I know this is going on your stinkin' blog. Me and my rooster-tail head again for all of your friends to see.'
BTW, look above, Tanner's telling everyone why they do such nice things. Thanks Uncle Todd for teaching Tootsie-Tanner how to sign that to us :).


The profile of that rooster-tail I married him for. It looks just as good in the kitchen as it did on the airplane (scroll down to the middle of THIS POST before Tim deletes this post).


Tim has really gotten good at talking through his teeth: "alright Suzanne. Stop it". Love it when he says that.


Thanks Tim. You're the best, and your french toast is too. Ooooh, almost as good as your version of David Eyre (Calton version of Swedish Pancakes).


Tanner was very proud of his work, even though his job was just to make sure everyone was on their toes. Love these boys. All three of them.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Oh my word, I DYING over here!! That first picture of your three boys is absolutly classic. Tim's do, Hunter's smirk, and Tanner doing the Chinese thing with the fingers in front of the face...lol! You guys are the funnest family ever. Tim should be sainted, you know that, don't you. Anyone who willinging submits to this much invasion of personal space and privacy should at the very least be knighted. What a guy you married! I adore your boys, you know that, too, right? Feeling Hunter's dirty little playground hands on my chin to make sure I was watching Space Chimps...what a memory I'll tuck in my heart! I have Tanner and I making pies scheduled for publication on my blog this week. So stay tuned...

Tami said...

P.S. Thanks for today. You're a great shopping buddy...or is that partner in crime? I can't tell the difference.