Suzanne: I don't even know how to thank you for what you have done for me. You left a comment on our blog that was an answer to my prayers. Thank you for being that instrument in our Heavenly Fathers hands to help me during such a hard, hard time. I was feeling like maybe Wyatt wasn't aware of me and that Heavenly Father wasn't there for me anymore. I hadn't felt or realize a tender mercy for quit some time. I was really down and struggling last night. Then I became aware of what you had commented on and my prayers were answered and I felt my little one close. I do feel that Wyatt might have had something to do with you finding my blog. I so appreciated everything you said and for the wonderful quote. Thank you from the bottom of heart. You are an amazing person!! I hope it's ok but I posted your comment on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Suzanne: It's me again. I wanted to thank you for the comment you left and for another wonderful quote. Also, thanks for the prayers. I tried to get onto your sister-in-laws blog and wasn't able to. If you think it might help her you are welcome to give her my blog address. I know it's helped me to know I'm not the only one going through this. Thanks again for all you have done for me and for the uplifting words. I don't think you even know the affect you have had on me and on so many others. Thanks! Andrea
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful and significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." ~President Gordon B. Hinckley
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." -President Gordon B. Hinckley
4 comments:
ahh! they are so darn cute!! growing like weeds, i wish my boys would do that. lol.
**sorry had to fix my spelling mistakes!
Suzanne:
I don't even know how to thank you for what you have done for me. You left a comment on our blog that was an answer to my prayers. Thank you for being that instrument in our Heavenly Fathers hands to help me during such a hard, hard time. I was feeling like maybe Wyatt wasn't aware of me and that Heavenly Father wasn't there for me anymore. I hadn't felt or realize a tender mercy for quit some time. I was really down and struggling last night. Then I became aware of what you had commented on and my prayers were answered and I felt my little one close. I do feel that Wyatt might have had something to do with you finding my blog. I so appreciated everything you said and for the wonderful quote. Thank you from the bottom of heart. You are an amazing person!! I hope it's ok but I posted your comment on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Suzanne:
It's me again. I wanted to thank you for the comment you left and for another wonderful quote. Also, thanks for the prayers. I tried to get onto your sister-in-laws blog and wasn't able to. If you think it might help her you are welcome to give her my blog address. I know it's helped me to know I'm not the only one going through this. Thanks again for all you have done for me and for the uplifting words. I don't think you even know the affect you have had on me and on so many others.
Thanks!
Andrea
Post a Comment