My boys are great at smiling for the camera. Usually. I wanted to take a picture for Tim who was out of town. This is one of 9 pictures that look exactly like this... in a 15 minute period. 
I was doing CRAZY things to get their attention-- baboon crazy-- and I could not break either of their concentration on what was going on across the street. Our driver who was in the car waiting was rolling in laughter. He knew what I was trying to do... just get one picture. Even one with just eye contact.
What was going on across the street? They (the pre-teens) were playing street ball.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Cheese!
Posted by Suzanne at 8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
hi suzanne!
oh my, i had no idea this was you! you are so beautiful! i have a whole bunch of reading to do now on your blog. good to be in touch with you :)
Suzanne, I know how you feel. I always say "Forward facing. That's all I am asking for!" Collin is a big cheese, but Brody always seems to be in la la land. I can never get him even looking forward. Oh well.
Silly you. Didn't you know you can't come between a boy and a ball. Doesn't mater which country you live in or even the kind of ball...balls and boys...don't fight it.
The pic is still cute. Love those boys of yours!
Post a Comment