The boys and I went to the mall, and we found a really cool princess studio. The studio was huge and filled with castles and dress-ups. Here moms brought their daughter to be dressed like belle, mariposa, sleeping beauty etc. They do full up-do hairstyles and give them heels to wear with make up too.
Hard to see with the snow spray painted on the windows. But do you see Belle?
Hunter thought this princess was beautiful, and had a little crush.
They take the pictures and photo shop them into story books with their favorite cartoon characters.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Princesses
Posted by Suzanne at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I've never seen them in the States...yet. Fabulous business idea, though. I have a dozen (literally!) neices who would LOVE to have a book of themselves as princesses. And if you keep posting fabulous underground shopping places, I'm just going to have to come to Shanghai!! Love it!
Wow Suzanne -- if you miss a week of checking your blogg you miss a TON!!! You do a great job for tourism in China ... I REALLY want to go and up til now it hasn't really been a place I've wanted to see. Your little boys are getting so big!!! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas -- keeping blogging and I'll keep reading ...
They have a place like this in the mall by my house, but they don't do the books, which is an awesome idea! And mostly I see girls dressed up as Hannah Montana, not princesses!
I just caught up, I love doing that! Merry Christmas!
What fun! I am finally going to add you to my subscriptions!
Post a Comment